Don't Miss Our Coming Events:
The Meaning of Marriage
In this six-session video study, Timothy Keller and his wife Kathy discuss practical wisdom for marriage with groups of single and married people. This experience is for anyone from singles, to couples considering marriage, to those who are newly married or who have been married for a long time.
Sessions begin, Sunday night, February 23, 2020 @ 6 p.m. and continue for 6 consecutive Sunday Nights and a conclusive fellowship meal.
The six session are:
1. Service: Marriage Isn't About you
2. Covenant: Created to Make Promises
3.Roles: Loving through Mutual Submission
4. Singleness: Strengthening the Spiritual Family
5. Sex: The Act of Covenant Renewal
6. Hope: Seeing the Great Horizon
**No Child care will be provided at this time
at 6:00 pm
Grace Presbyterian Church, 4701 N. 29th St., McAllen Texas